- Completely Fill in the Oval. Please take time to fill in the complete oval. Don’t check it or X it or your vote may not count.
- There’s More on the Back. Don’t forget, there is a second page of candidates to vote for this year.
- Voting Straight Party? You’re Not Finished Voting. Voting a straight party ticket will NOT cast a vote for non-partisan races. Voters must fill in their choices for those races separately.
- Voting on November 2 Must be Done at Your Assigned Precinct. Not all of the sites used for Early Voting will be open on Election Day, and the ones that are can only be used by people who live in that precinct.
- Know Your Assigned Voting Precinct Prior to November 2. Find your precinct by calling 250-4200 (press 4, press 1, enter your 6 digit birthdate, house number, and 5 digit zip code) or by visiting buncombecounty.org/vote. Keep in mind that if you have moved, you may have a different voting precinct.
And don’t forget… You can vote early (map to Early Voting locations) until Saturday, October 30 at 1 p.m. or you can vote in your precinct on November 2.