ASHEVILLE, NC – Center for Spiritual Living is honored to announce the formation of a new K-8 school in Asheville where children are learning to be extraordinary spiritual beings who are creating their lives through the power of their thoughts. Those who have seen Louise Hay’s movie, You Can Heal Your Life, know that our thoughts are amazingly powerful. Now at the Light of Wisdom School, we are teaching this wisdom to our children.
Most children through traditional educational methods are never given the opportunity to recognize their fullest potential. As a Youth Education Program of the Center for Spiritual Living, Light of Wisdom School with its empowering educational design offers Asheville families an exciting new approach for learning.
Specifically, this school’s guiding philosophy is rooted in:
- New Thought – The idea that thought is the most creative and powerful force in the universe.
- Academic Excellence – Our program maintains or exceeds all standards set for North Carolina academic requirements, K-8th grade. Children also experience activities beyond the classroom to foster a wide-ranging and holistic education.
- Ethics – Beyond reading, writing and arithmetic, children attending Light of Wisdom School are supported in their character development by consciously practicing honesty, integrity and impeccability.
- Spiritual Growth – Light of Wisdom School embraces New Thought principles that teach children that there is a power within them that they use to create meaningful successful lives.
- Emotional and Social – Going beyond the basic requirements of traditional teaching methods, Light of Wisdom School nurtures our children through emotional and social development to support their greatest potential.
- Honoring the Needs of Each Child – With small classes and specialized attention, every child that attends the Light of Wisdom School is deeply cared for and nurtured in ways that support his or her healthy development.
Barbara Waterhouse, Co-Minister of the Center for Spiritual Living, explained, “The children who come to Light of Wisdom School are becoming the greatest versions of themselves, not only for themselves, but for their communities, their country and the world.” Currently, there are no other New Thought schools in Western North Carolina; so many eyes are on our groundbreaking initiative in Asheville.
About the School
Light of Wisdom School is fully approved by local and state authorities and is now accepting new student enrollment for grades K-8. Children may enter at any grade level and the only requirement is that parents or caregivers are in alignment with the New Thought spiritual philosophy. To tour our school, meet with teachers and/or receive application forms, contact Nancy Miller at 828-670-6725.
Light of Wisdom School: www.lightofwisdomschool.com
Email: [email protected]
Center for Spiritual Living in Asheville: www.cslasheville.org